The ValvePro® training program will teach your personnel the following technical and operational skills:
- Free a seized ball, gate or plug valve safely.
- Seal stem and seat leakage for all makes and types of valves.
- Safely inject lubricants, sealants and cleaners into valves under pressure.
- Troubleshoot inoperable injection equipment.
- Avoid costly mistakes in doing any of the above.
- More effectively manage your current service provider.
- Perform a complete valve integrity check including before-and-after service leakage verification.
- Comply with new Federal and Provincial Occupation Health and Safety legislation.
- Understand the characteristics, purpose, and application of valve cleaners, lubricants, sealants, and packing.
- Learn the proper method for loading, operating and maintaining high pressure hand-held injection pumps with an emphasis on safety.
- Understand safety aspects of buttonhead fittings and internal check valves for industry standard applications.
- Identify and use specialty couplers and adapters.
- Practice safe and effective lubrication procedures for all types of valves under pressure, and learn helpful tips that will sustain valves in service longer.
- Learn by doing. Our lab is a custom training environment that includes the most popular makes and types of lubricated valves under controlled pressure conditions – air pressurized to 120 psi, which is safe yet simulates actual working conditions.
- Acquire skills by solving real problems using state-of-the-art equipment in a simulated and pressurized environment to complete specific tasks related to servicing valves in-line and under pressure.